The Seton PTO provides support to our school and helps fund the programs we provide for our school community.
Seton PTO Leadership Team
The All-School PTO Meeting was held with election of officers in May 2023. Thank you to Mrs. Lindsay Tortorici for her time, talent, and service as former PTO President for Seton Catholic School.
President Mrs. Nikki Detzel
Vice-President Mrs. Angela Rzeszotarski
Treasurer Mrs. Angie Furmick
Secretary Mrs. Alexandra Koorn
Principal Mrs. Karen Alestock, firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Manager Mrs. Jennifer Spitalieri, email@example.com
About Seton PTO
Your support of these optional fundraisers and your volunteer time enables the PTO to provide support to our school in the following ways:
- Administration – by purchasing equipment for the school like the Parent Broadcast System, and to provide valuable volunteers for the many needs of the faculty and staff
- Teachers – providing funds for professional development, curriculum development, and classroom expenses
- Parents – helping to defray the costs of field trips, classroom parties, and classroom raffle/auction items, and providing social events to enrich our school community
- Students – helping to organize and fund programs to promote our Catholic traditions and to provide fun family-centered social activities
Optional PTO Fundraisers
- School Supplies Sale
- Magazine Drive
- Faculty Staff Appreciation Gift Collection
- Hospitality Lunches
- Holiday Cookie & Treats Sale Fundraiser
- Dine-to-Donate Events
- Spirit Wear Sale
- Recycled Uniform Sales
- PTO Sponsored School Lunches
- Moms Night Out
- Family Drive-In
- Saint Nicholas Shop
- PTO Breakfast with Santa
- Father/Son Night
- Mother/Daughter Event
- Mother/Son Event
- Father/Daughter Dance
Passive Fundraising Opportunities
Box Tops = Free Money! https://www.boxtops4education.com/
No more clipping! Scan your receipt!
Earn Cash for our School!
This year, Seton will again be participating in the Box Tops for Education™ program. Scanning receipts for Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school buy what it needs to help fund student field trips, sponsor special events, replenish teacher supplies and much more.
To achieve our school goal, shop on line at Amazon.com, WalMart.com, Target.com, Costco or Sam’s Club just to name a few. For more information on the Box Tops for Education program, including a list of participating products and our school’s progress https://www.boxtops4education.com/. Be sure to become a member to receive exclusive coupons and recipes and learn about extra ways for our school to earn.