Our Mission Statement
Inspired by Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and rooted in our Catholic faith, Seton Catholic School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self, and service to others.
Our Belief Statement
- We believe that each person is a child of God and deserves respect.
- We believe that a quality Catholic education teaches the whole child: spiritually, emotionally, academically, and socially.
- We believe that faith formation is an ongoing collaboration between the school, family, and community.
- We believe instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of all students, nurturing 21st Century learners.
- We believe that students learn to participate in the global community by serving the spiritual and social needs of all.
- We believe in continuous improvement through research, ongoing education, and implementation of best practices.
- We believe that the courage and devotion of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton provide a model for Catholic education and remind us of our call to love and serve others.