Student Council Happenings and Service Projects
Student Council is very excited to begin this year in the service of the student body! Each representative will bring a suggestion box to each class so that together, we can brainstorm a great year. Be thoughtful about what you would like to see here at Seton.
The proceeds from the Dollar Dress Down Days are designated to a charity by each grade. Thanks to your dollar, we are able to donate over $450 to each chosen charity!
We are still collecting Box Tops. Send those in!
Mark your calendars:
Student Council Elections are held in May for officers and representatives in September! Anyone interested in becoming a Student Council Officer in grades 5-7 can attend Student Council meetings to observe.
Secretary and Treasurer – any student currently in grades 5-7
Vice President – runs as a ticket with the presidential candidate; any student currently in grades 6-7
President – must have served as an officer; any student currently in grades 7
There will be more information on elections and student council on SCS TV.
As always, Student Council is here to serve.
Student Council student initiatives for the 2018-19 school year!
- Talent Show
- Middle School Dances
- Un-birthday party
- I AM SETON, with a ~twist~!
- Classroom-chosen monthly $1 dress-down days with a portion of proceeds for charity
- Service projects with Seton Serves
- Recycling @ lunch
- Student Council End-of-Year charitable donations
- Student Council Elections
- Book Donations to students in need during Right to Read Week
- Recycling at Seton is here! This is an effort by PTO, Student Council, and the administration.
- The Dollar Dress Down Day money each month is donated to a charity. Thank you for contributing!
- The Cereal Drive organized by Seton Serves collected 266 boxes of cereal last year. We stacked Willard Food Pantry’s cereal section!
- The Talent Show is always a great success. Thank you to all who participate and cheer.
- Please remember to bring in Box Tops and to recycle in the recycling containers.
2018-19 Officers and Representatives
Meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:40 A.M. in Mrs. Furman's homeroom (6A). Procedures for the election of officers and officer candidate applications are sent to each homeroom.
President: Sophia Frammartino
Vice-President: Kate McMullin
Secretary: Giovanna Rosko
Treasurer: Gia Hilal/Ava Frammartino
GRADE REPRESENTATIVE ALTERNATE
4A Isabella Rosko Michael Hudec
4B Caroline Paquette Luke Voinovich
5A Ali Hasenkopf Logan Misch
5B Malorie Rybka Jay Danhauer
6A Josephine Fallon Steven Voinovich/Alexander Oakes
6B Ella Weiss Andrew Conti/Jacob Roubic
7A Giovanni Caputo Kord Ready/Ryan Demming
7B Grace Frank Matt Hart
8A Olivia Fess Lily Fratantonio/Matthew Bielecki
8B Samantha Kolencik Lily Fratantonio/Matthew Bielecki
All of the officers and representatives were installed following our school Mass on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 at 10:45 A.M. We are very blessed to have so many exceptional leaders in our school, and we look forward to a great year under their leadership.
Miss Winiecki; Miss Jackson; Mrs. Booker; Mrs. Wright; Mrs. Furman