REQUIRED FORMS 2019-20
Required forms for the 2019-20 academic year are to be completed and returned to the Seton main office after August 5, 2019 and no later than Friday, August 23, 2019. Please print out, complete, sign, and return the following required SIX FORMS:
- Educational and Conduct Contract 2019-20 (acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the contents of the 2019-20 Seton Catholic School Family Handbook - one form per family)
- Emergency Medical Form (complete and sign a separate form for each child)
- Family Information and Dismissal Form (complete and sign one form per family)
- Legal Custody Form 2019-20 (complete and sign a form if there has been a change since 2018-19 school year or if you are a newly enrolled family entering 2019-20)
- Photo Release Form 2019 (complete and sign one form per family)
- Student Acceptable Use of Technologies Policy 2019-20 Agreement (complete and sign a separate form for each child acknowledging that you have read and agree to abide by this policy found in the Seton Catholic School Family Handbook)
OPTIONAL FORMS 2019-20
Please complete the following two forms if you intend to use the extended day service (Crusader Care) at any time during the year - on a regular, occasional, or emergency basis.
Please review the following documents and include with required forms if applicable to your family.
Parent & Prescriber Request for Administration of Medication Form (Optional form to be completed if any medications are to be administered)
Allergy Action Plan (Optional form to be completed by parents)
Asthma Action Plan (Optional form to be completed by parents)
NOTE: All forms may be dropped off at the Seton main office after August 5, 2019 and during Welcome Back to Seton Events. Mailed forms should be sent to the following address: Seton Catholic School, 6923 Stow Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236. ALL FORMS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 23, 2019.
STUDENT SUPPLY LISTS 2019-20
Student Supply List 2019-20 Kindergarten & Grade 1:
- Kindergarten and Grade 1 parents pay a fee of $75 in lieu of purchasing school supplies. This fee will include all school supplies (pencils, crayons, markers, scissors, etc.); paper, plastic, & cleaning products; as well as craft supplies for the year.
- Kindergarten students will need 1 backpack (no wheels) that will fit in the child’s locker, a water bottle, and a BATH towel for rest time.
Crusader Care Extended Day Program Handbook 2019-20
Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures 2019-20
Drop-off and Pick-up Map 2019-20