Seton Catholic School is accepting applications for the 2018-19 and 2019-20 academic year. If you and your family are interested in Kindergarten registration, new to the area, or considering a change in educational environment - please contact Mrs. Pat Fritz, Director of Admissions by phone (330) 342-4200 ext. 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Seton Catholic School for your child’s education. I look forward to meeting and working with you.
Seton Catholic is an excellent school with a proven curriculum. It is an outstanding environment, providing a safe, inviting experience for every child. The journey of our students throughout the day is evidence of the vitality of our campus. From the art, music, instructional technolgy center and and language lab to the science lab, from the classrooms to the playing fields and extra-curricular activities, the Seton student is always discovering, always engaged, and always learning. The faculty and staff — a dedicated group of individuals, well-trained and qualified by experience, work closely with each child.
We are fortunate to work in partnership with parents who value the faith-based and educational opportunities Seton provides. This partnership has become a standard for our parents, and I thank you for establishing it as a priority in your search for the right school for your child. I hope Seton will prove to be that school.
I encourage you to begin learning more about the Seton experience with a visit to the campus and meet our teachers and students. Please take the opportunity to tour the school and observe classes in session. Contact the Admissions Office and we can arrange a time convenient for your schedule. Explore our website often and in depth for important information, the Seton philosophy and mission, as well as the details involved in the admissions process.
I am pleased to be a resource in your search for the best school for your child and family. If you have questions or would like to discuss the application process please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I look forward to our time together and sharing the Seton experience!
Mrs. Patricia Fritz
Director of Admissions
(330) 342-4200 ext. 226
Thank you for your interest in Seton Catholic School. It is an honor to share the experience and value of a Seton education with you. Please contact us at any time with questions or for additional information. Director of Admissions, Mrs. Patricia Fritz, (330) 342-4200 ext. 226 or email@example.com .
To begin the application process, please download and print the document below. You will find all the necessary forms in order to apply for admission to Seton Catholic School
Please contact Mrs. Patricia Fritz (330) 342-4200 ext. 226 with any questions.
Admission to Seton Catholic School
Seton Catholic School of Hudson recruits and admits students of any race, color, gender, or ethnic origin to all its rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to all students. Seton welcomes applications from families of all backgrounds.
Children are eligible for admission to Seton Catholic School according to the following criteria:
- All legacies, regardless of faith orientation, will be admitted unless there is some question, due to special needs, that would prohibit us serving them;
- Students who are Roman Catholic and are registered, participating parishioners of a Catholic Church;
- If we cannot accommodate all new Roman Catholic students, those students living in a community that does not have a Catholic elementary school will be considered over students residing in communities that have a Catholic elementary school;
- Non-Catholic applicants
Seton Catholic School hosts two Open Houses (in November and January) for families interested in learning more about the Kindergarten through grade eight programs and the Seton experience. Open Houses provide families with an opportunity to tour the school; visit classrooms; and meet faculty, staff, and administration. Please view the admission calendar below.
Once a family decides to apply and completes an Admission Application to Seton Catholic School, an appointment will be scheduled for a Principal-Family Meeting. Students who apply to grades 3-8 are welcome to visit/shadow the school for a full day at their current grade level. A Seton student will serve as a partner, taking the visiting student to classes and answering questions. Kindergarten screening is held in March.
The Seton Catholic School administration encourages families to plan ahead for the admission process. Applications can be submitted well in advance in order to complete the admission process in a timely manner. Re-enrollment forms are sent to our current families in January and are returned by mid-January, after which we begin filling the remaining spaces. Kindergarten families receive a decision letter following the Principal-Family Meeting and Kindergarten screening. A commitment and tuition deposit follow. Applications are reviewed throughout the school year as spaces become available.
We are currently accepting admissions applications for the 2018-19 and 2019-20 academic year.
Admissions Timeline for 2019-20 enrollment:
- Applications Available: Throughout the year
- School Day Tours: By appointment. Please call (330) 342-4200 ext. 226
- Open House: Sunday, November 11, 2018 from 2:00-4:00 pm
- Open House: Sunday, January 27, 2019 from 2:00-4:00 pm
- Re-enrollment Forms for Current Families Due: January 25, 2019
- Kindergarten Applications Due: Throughout the year. It is recommended to submit application between November 1, 2018 and January 31, 2019.
- Kindergarten Screening: February 28 & March 1, 2019
- Principal/Family Meetings begin for Grades 1-8 applicants: March 2019
- Principal/Family Meetings begin for Kindergarten applicants: March 2019
- Admission decisions to applicants who have completed the process and met with the Principal: March/April 2019
Application and interview process continues as space will accommodate.
Please contact the Admissions Office at (330) 342-4200 ext. 226 or email for more information or to schedule a tour.