- Inspired by Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton and rooted in our Catholic faith, Seton Catholic School fosters spiritual development, academic excellence, responsibility to self, and service to others.
- We believe that each person is a child of God and deserves respect.
- We believe that a quality Catholic education teaches the whole child: spiritually, emotionally, academically, and socially.
- We believe that faith formation is an ongoing collaboration between the school, family, and community.
- We believe instruction and assessment must provide for the diverse needs and abilities of all students, nurturing 21st Century learners.
- We believe that students learn to participate in the global community by serving the spiritual and social needs of all.
- We believe in continuous improvement through research, ongoing education, and implementation of best practices.
- We believe that the courage and devotion of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton provide a model for Catholic education and remind us of our call to love and serve others.