Seton Catholic School utilizes a point-of-sale debit system for lunch and milk purchases. You can use the “MyPaymentsPlus” online service (below) to add money to your child’s account as well as check account balance and history of purchases.
The first time you visit the “MyPaymentsPlus” website, you will need to create a username and password to set up your account. The district you should select is Hudson City School District. Your child has been issued a student ID number which you will need in order to set up your online account.
Please contact Hudson City Schools Food Service if you need your child’s ID number or if you have any questions:
Hudson City School District
2440 Hudson Aurora Rd.
Hudson, Ohio 44236
330.653.1203 fax 330.653.1366
Seton Catholic School is a satellite location of the Hudson City Schools Nutrition Service, which complies with the National School Lunch Program child nutrition standards.
Two meal options are offered daily:
1. A featured hot meal including a source of protein, carbohydrate, vegetable and fruit choice changes daily and includes milk.
2. An express meal comprised of a rotating daily alternate along with sides and milk.
The cost of the lunch is $2.80 for Grades K through 5 and $3.10 for Grades 6, 7 and 8. Milk is sold for $.50.
A resource www.mypaymentsplus.com is available for viewing your child’s lunch account balance, applying funds to your lunch account and also to sign up for automatic low balance email notifications for your lunch accounts. We HIGHLY recommend that you utilize this service to maintain the level of funds for your student's desired participation in the program. This lunch service is provided as a prepayment service, funds must be on account for students to participate in the program.
NO CHARGING IS ALLOWED.
The identification of students for the lunch program is a numerical account number provided by Hudson Nutrition Services for the point of sale service. Accounts should be prepaid by one of the following methods:
1. Send a check or money order to the school office. Please use the pre-printed envelopes available in the school office. Make checks payable to Hudson City Schools Food Service. Include your student’s ID number on the check or money order.
2. Mail a check or money order to the food service office located at 2440 Hudson-Aurora Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236. Please make check payable to Hudson City Schools Food Service.
3. Make a credit card or ACH draft payment online through Horizon’s website www.mypaymentsplus.com . You will need to create a parent account the first time you visit the site. You will also need your child’s student ID number to list them under your account. There is a transaction fee applied for these methods payment.
4. Cash payments can be accepted at the office. If you provide your students cash for lunch purchasing they must completely fill out a blue lunch envelope with their name, ID number, grade and the amount enclosed at the time of deposit.
Monies deposited will be posted within 24 hours for purchasing. Should you ever want to access your child’s account to verify his/her purchases you may sign up for www.mypaymentsplus.com.
Please remember, we will not be accepting money during the lunch lines to decrease the amount of time students wait in line, and increase the amount of time they have to eat.
Applications are available in the office for families who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program .
Bagged snacks will be available for Grades 6, 7 and 8. All snacks are Smart Snacks approved and follow the guidelines for the Alliance for a Healthier Generation. Your student must have monies on their lunch account to purchase snacks.
Students who bring packed lunches to school are encouraged to make healthy choices in their lunch selections.
Applications are available for families who qualify for the Free and Reduced Lunch program. Please contact Mrs. Annie Deemer, Seton Assistant Principal, for information and application. Questions? email@example.com .
"Seton Catholic School is a very special place. Our daily activities are firmly rooted in the traditions of our Catholic faith, daily prayer, the celebration of the sacraments, living the Gospel values, and providing service to others." - Karen Alestock, Principal